Wednesday, October 2, 2013

New Comment Setting

I have configured this blog to not permit anonymous comments.

You must have a Google account to post a comment.

This blog is tied to using Google Accounts (Google+, YouTube, etc.) with intended links to my circles.

I have deleted hundreds of "Anonymous" comments from spam filter and Yahoo email notification (still working on that now).

Please use a real method to promote your business, such as getting a blog of your own.

You can come to my website if you need ideas that won't cost you anything.

See that pink flower to the right? Click it to find promotion ideas.

The right bar has been configured with my favorite sites, a Google+ button, a list of recent blog articles, my two YouTube videos, a blog archive (mostly outdated posts that are archives only) and my Google+ profile.

These are the tools you can use to build your online business. You have to complete the details if you want any success.


No comments: