Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Blogger Updated

I found the link page to tie my Blogger to my Google+ accounts. It started with a return to my Yahoo email account to recover my ClixSense account. Then I found lots of notifications of spam to my Blogger. I am trying to delete all spam comments. And then I need to find and delete all spam notifications to my Yahoo account.

Entering comments just to score Blogger points is very annoying and in the end does not work because perhaps just one comment of the dozens sent made it to the blog comments. The best thing to do is create your own blog around your interests and attract an audience first. The sales comes much later, perhaps months down the road. For time being this is a huge nuisance requiring regular account maintenance. 

If you are looking for effective advertising strategies and resources, go to my website, which is connected to this blog. There are lots of ideas for you to try. Build a social media page. Try safelists, traffic exchanges, putting your logo on a jacket and mobile marketing. 

Here's my website index page:

http://www.speedyhunter.com/ 

Get a website with your own URL. They aren't expensive. Build it up and make it friendly with search engines. I saw in a video that Wikipedia is an example to follow where they are doing SEO right. 

Best of wishes on building your online business empire.

No comments: